Mini meatless burger pot pies
- Preheat the oven to 400F and then lightly grease 2 ramekins or pots.
- Roll the pastry sheet out. Place the upside down ramekins on the pastry and then cut round – leaving a slight overhang if you wish – to create the lids.
- Tear your Meatless Farm burgers into steak-like chunks.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and then melt the butter. Add the burgers, cooking for around 4 minutes until browned. Add the mushrooms, onions, thyme and pepper. Saute for around 4 minutes then stir in the gravy.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the ramekins.
- Use the egg or maple syrup to glaze the pastry lid, then top the pie with it.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, until the pasty is golden brown.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm burgers
- 1 cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup pearl onions
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup brown gravy
- 1/2 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten, or maple syrup, for glazing