Sage, Cornbread & Sausage Stuffing
- Make cornbread ahead of time, so it has a few days to dry.
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Sautee the garlic, shallot, and onion in olive oil on the stove. Gradually add in chopped up the Meatless Farm Sausage Patties once thawed.
- Pour 1 cup veggie broth and 1 cup spinach into mixture on stove.
- Add in the cubed cornbread and combine.
- Pour mixture into baking dish. (I coat mine with coconut oil.)
- Bake for 35 mins and garnish with fresh sage, salt & pepper!
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat-Free Sausage Patties
- 8 cups cubed cornbread
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1 cup spinach
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tsp fresh sage