Smoking Vegetarian Chilli
- In a heavy bottom pot, set heat to medium and add oil and onions and saute until brown.
- Add the bell pepper and saute for another 2 to 3 mins, followed by the garlic.
- Add all the spices other than the chili lime and mix well. Add in the frozen corn and the Meatless Farm ground and cook, stirring often, until the mince becomes nice and brown.
- Add in the tomatoes and beans and bring to a boil. Then add in the coriander, salsa con queso and chili lime seasoning and heat through, stirring the ingredients all the time.
- Simmer for 10 mins and then add a splash of lime juice right at the end.
- Serve in bowls and top with your favourite toppings!
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Ground
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp elote seasoning
- 1 tbsp chile lime seasoning
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1lb frozen corn
- 2 tins tinned tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 240ml water
- 2 handfuls cilantro and some extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 large red onions, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, any colour, diced
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp oil
- Sour cream, tortilla chips, coriander, your favourite grated cheese, avocado to top