Thanksgiving burger sub with sprout ‘slaw
- Season both sides of your Meatless Burgers with salt and pepper, or as desired. Heat a couple of tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan on a medium heat. Add your burgers and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, use a box grater to grate your onion, sprouts and carrots. Add to a bowl with a good squirt of mayonnaise. Season. Then stir well.
- Top your burgers with cheese and melt (Tip: add a small amount of water to the pan, cover with a lid, and steam for 2 minutes to melt the cheese)
- Build your sub by adding the burger, coleslaw and lashings of cranberry sauce.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm burgers
- 2 sub rolls
- 1 jar cranberry sauce (or homemade)
- Cheese of your choice
- Handful of sprouts
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 carrots
- Salt & pepper