‘The Kim’ Breakfast Plate
- In an ovenproof dish, toss your sweet potato in a splash of olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste. Place in a pre-heated oven at 400F for around 30 mins.
- Remove the Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausage Links from the packaging and place in a skillet pan over a medium heat. Cook for around 5 mins, turning occasionally. Transfer to a plate.
- Toast your bread.
- Meanwhile, you can start making your scramble. Add 1 tbsp of oil to a skillet pan over a medium heat and pour in the JUSTEgg. Use a spatula to scramble it up.
- After around 30 seconds of cooking, add the baby spinach and saute until wilted.
- Take 1 slice of the toasted bread and top with avocado. Add the pinches of chia seeds, coconut and cayenne pepper. Place on a plate.
- Add the sweet potato, scrambled JUSTEgg, Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausage Links and mixed berries to the plate.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Sausage Links
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 cup JUSTEgg
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 pinch chia seeds
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper