Tortellini with Meat Free Meatballs
- Start by rolling meatballs of about 3 cm from the Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince.
- Heat a non-stick pan with the oil and add the meatballs.
- When the balls are nicely fried and brown all around, add the bell pepper and fry together with the balls for a few minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and fry the mixture for a few minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and let it simmer. Season the sauce to taste with salt, pepper, and Italian herbs.
- While the sauce simmers gently cook the tortellini according to pack instructions and drain.
- Mix the tortellini with the sauce and top it off with heaps of ricotta.
- Finish the dish by sprinkling the grated hard cheese, basil, and pine nuts. Serve while hot and enjoy!
- 250g tortellini (stuffing of your choice)
- 1 pack Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 125g mushrooms, diced
- 400ml tomato sauce
- 150g ricotta
- 2 tbsp grated hard cheese
- 1 tbsp roasted pine nuts
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- Pinch of salt and pepper