- In a large pot on medium heat add olive oil and begin to sautè the onions till translucent. Add in bell peppers, carrots, squash, asparagus and mushrooms. Sautè for 5 minutes.
- Add in sliced Meatless Farm Co. Plant-Based Sausage and Plant-Based Mince. Once browned, add in crushed red tomatoes and remaining spices. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for about 15 minutes.
- While the mixture is cooking, in a separate pot bring 1 ⅓ cups vegetable stock to a boil. Add in RightRice Spanish then take off heat, cover the pot and let it cook for 12 mins.
- Once RightRice Spanish is done cooking, fluff with a fork and add into the mixture along with kidney beans. Mix well, simmer for an additional 5 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Garnish with parsley.
- 1 package The Meatless Farm Co. Plant-Based Sausage, sliced
- 1 package The Meatless Farm Co. Plant-Based Mince
- 1 package Right Rice Spanish
- 1 ⅓ cups vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced reserve ½ for meatballs
- 2 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 green bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 14-ounce can crushed red tomatoes
- 1 can cooked kidney beans
- 2 summer squash, chopped
- 1 cup portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 5 asparagus, chopped
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tsp cumin
- 1 ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish